Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fall - I'm ready for it

This summer hasn't been too terribly bad.

But I am ready for fall.  It's not the temperature.  It's the smell.  And the colors. 

Living in North Carolnia, we have some of the prettiest fall foliage around.  We go driving up the Blue Ridge Parkway and just look at the leaves and take pictures.  Even as far east as we are, we get some very pretty pictures here too.  I want the kids to go get their pictures taken on the UNCG campus this fall.  In spring, it's pretty too.....but nothing beats fall.

I went to Zumba last night...it was a lot of fun.  Tassie, the instructor told us she is going for her re-certification so we will have some new songs to do soon. 

Tonight is Hip Hop, then Power.  Ugh.  It'll also be eat out night, since I hate cooking that late.  I'll be getting a salad from Isabellas.

Short and sweet today :)

And, in reference to the post I made yesterday...here are the 2 parts for the Jimmy Fallon - Troll Doll Jingles skit


For some reason, blogger is being dumb about posting the link as a video....the second part is below.






No comments:

Post a Comment