Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I AM in control

Yesterday was a great day food-wise for me.  I ate good at work and then for dinner, I made the realization that I did not NEED 2 slices of greasy italian cheesy bread.  It was gross.  So I gave the other slice to Mikey (every one knows, Mikey eats EVERYTHING).  I actually ended up having 3 points left for the day, and I didnt' want anything else, because I was full.  So I just left them.

The 4 pounds that I was up as of Sunday are now gone.  Back down to 234.6!!  But, vacation starts tomorrow, so we'll have to see how I do then.  I do plan on indulging in some adult beverages while we are there, amost definitely some calamari, so we'll see :)

I went to Zumba and it totally rocked.  Even without Tassie (the normal insturctor) there.  Nellie and I have this theory that Tassie is pregnant.  But we're not sure.  If she's at Hip Hop tonight, we'll have to investigate further.....I would hate to lose her if she is, but I would be happy for her at the same time!

After Zumba, met Jody and Mikey to walk.  We did 2 miles yesterday evening.  Mikey needs to get some new running shoes so that we can start running.  He is going to be like my running coach.  We are doing a 5-mile race in July - The Yellow Brick Road Run in Roxboro.  It "says" it's flat with a 1/2 mile hill at the end - thought it doesn't say if it's uphill or downhill.  But that's ok...most of my walking/running is already in a hilly area, or on hill intervals on the treadmill, so I should be good.  Just got to build up to 5 miles from 3.

My daughter just uploaded these to her facebook and  I thought I would share....these are from my mother's day/birthday dinner at Asahi.  I love going there for Japanese food.  They have the best sushi.  They also try to feed you way too much!!!



My 2 awesome offspring, Megan and Michael Jr.

Meg and Mikey being silly as we were going back out to the car after dinner


Chicken and shrimp


Spicy yellowtail mango avocado roll


Onion volcano!!!  boo!!  Be scared!!


Daddy's girl :)


Crunchy spicy tuna avocado roll


Me and the hubby....a picture that actually doesn't suck of me!!


Hip hop tonight~~  Then walk with Mikey and Jody.  Megan is supposed to give both dogs a bath today and Mikey is supposed to spray down the couches and dining room carpet with flea/tick spray.  After hip hop and walking, home to run 1 load of laundry, then finish packing.

Outer Banks tomorrow, baby!!!  Woot~~

No comments:

Post a Comment