Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hunger Pains .... and some Florida pictures.

Have you ever noticed that the better you eat and the more you do, the hungrier you are?   Like the less processed crap you eat, you are actually hungry more often?

I still have yet to figure out if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

My food for yesterday:

I don't know if I didn't eat enough yesterday or what.  My sodium intake was great - way below where the max is.  Everything else was good too. 

My stomach was eating itself by 8am, but I guess that's normal.  Now that I think about it, whenever I AM eating right, I'm hungrier more - my metabolism runs faster.  Which is a good thing.

I'm back to cutting out caffine and sugar.  I have found that works for me.  I just feel better when I do that. 

Today, I have in my lunch bag:

Ezekiel 4:9 Cinnamon Raisin Cereal

1c Almond milk

4 clementines

Chobani Blood Orange Greek Yogurt

Banana

Rachel Ray Strawberry Orange Banana oatmeal with 1tbsp Planters Nuttirition Banana Granola Peanut Butter, chia seeds, and a banana

Popcorn (which I just found out was really gross.....the butter flavor stuck to the roof of my mouth....blah!)

Dinner is going to be strip steaks, possibly a potato, salad and broccoli.  Not sure on the potato.

I am making my tortellini soup tomorrow.  I went through all my old blog posts yesterday and realized I have not made that in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.  Too long....and it's really tasty.

Well, to top off today's musings, here are some pictures from the Florida trip.  These are from the Homosassa Springs Wildlife Refuge
























No comments:

Post a Comment