Wednesday, June 6, 2012

26 Pounds and 13% Body Fat

Since starting to be serious about weight loss on March 20th of this year, I have lost 26 pounds and 13% body fat.  I've been on this journey for 12 weeks!  I was so happy this morning when I weighed in.  Upping my calories has apparently worked.  I went from about 1300-1500/day to 1875/day.  I had been fighting the same 3lbs for a few week and couldn't figure it out so met with a nutritionist at the gym last Friday.  I've been tweaking the calorie/carb/sodium/fat balance since then. 

Ugh!  It makes my brain hurt!

And it being Wednesday (and supposed to be wordless) I leave you with this.  Today, it's 58 and thunder stormy.  This picture was taken while we were at the Outer Banks...we were on the ferry between Hatteras Island and Ocracoke Island.  See the storms in the distance??

2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed with your progress. Congratulations!! I love the outer banks but hoe the weather clears up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, thank you! I have worked so hard...though I have struggled. I have a great support system here at work and it keeps me on track. The weather did clear later that afternoon....I live in central NC, and it's beautiful here today! We went to the OBX for the first time ever 2 weeks ago and are renting a house there next May :)

    ReplyDelete