Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cold, Wet and Dreary Wednesday...

Blah.

Just....well, blah!

It's cold - like 52 degrees, compared to the 80 degree weather we have been having and it's raining.  It's supposed to rain all day.

Yesterday was a wash workout wise.  Megan and I went to Bravo! for lunch and I got the eggplant parmasan sandwich...BIG MISTAKE.  I haven't had anything fried for over 5 weeks.  That did not set well on my stomach at all.

And to top it off, the scale has not moved...at all...I'm beginning to think I am going to be stuck at 242 for forever and ever amen.  I've stayed within my points.  I've eaten all my good healthy guidelines (water, fruit, vegetable, oil, vitamin, dairy and exercise), yet I'm stuck.  This is why I constantly quit.  I have too much to lose that there is no way I should be plateauing already.  This makes no sense.

Ugh.

Maybe things will look better tomorrow.  All I can hope for is a loss by Sunday.

I hate waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment