Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday morning

I am tired this morning.  Have no clue why, other than it's TOM and I did make it through Zumba last night, then walked 1.5 miles with my bestie, Jody.

My awesome dinner last night :


I had fixed spaghetti for Michael and Megan using spaghetti sauce my mother in law gave me.  She also gave me this huge tub of organic baby spinach, so I decided to skip the heavy sauce and saute about 2C baby spinach, 1C mushrooms, 1 tomato and about 3 cloves of garlic and 1tsp olive oil and my noodles together.  It was FABULOUS!  Had it with 1 slice of Arnold Fiber Plus bread - think it came to 8 points altogether.

One way that I keep myself on track is that I track everything that I am going to eat for the day at the beginning of the day.  If I add or subtract through the day, I do that when I get home, that way, I already have everything I have planned for that day added and I don't forget anything.  It also helps me stay well within my points.  I am one of those weird people on Weight Watchers that has to stay within their daily points and not go over into their weekly or into their Activity Points.

A friend of mine is having a 31 Party tonight and I really do not want to go.  I would rather go to the gym and do the Hip Hop class....how messed up is that?!?

Anyway - my daughter is coming to meet me for lunch and we are going to Bravo! Italian Restraunt.  I am going to have the turkey bacon avocado panini.  It comes with a side of fresh fruit.  This morning, I had my oatmeal and a string cheese.  In my fridge in my office, I have celery, peanut butter, cottage cheese, cucumber salad and a couple yogurts.  We'll see if I even want anything before the night workout after lunch :p.

No comments:

Post a Comment